Monday 25 August 2014

Let the adventure begin

4 weeks until departure.

My flights to Edmonton and from Ottawa back to Vancouver have been booked and it is beginning to feel real. I have started gathering items from my packing list and I was very excited when I picked up my pair of steel toed shoes! I have started to hear from the other participants, and I am looking forward to breaking the “ice” with them. I am wondering what it will be like sleeping on a boat and I if I will be affected by sea sickness. I wonder what types of languages I will hear as there are scientists from all around the world on board. I wonder what type of research I will be participating in. These are the types of questions I hope to answer throughout my trip. I am going to do some research on the CCGS Amundsen, I’ll get back to you on that. Not planing on watching Titanic or Poseidon Adventure any time soon.
-To be continued…Jaxon!

No comments:

Post a Comment